Location: Sheffield – Conversion of Industrial Shell to Office.
Client requirement: Steel City are a marketing company based in Sheffield. The company decided to buy a property when the rental lease on their existing offices came up for renewal. The building that they purchased was a former print works on a narrow cobbled street close to the centre of Sheffield. It had stood empty for years and had little character, only had electrical power and needed major refurbishment.
Our team was selected to undertake the works following a competitive design and tendering process.
PPD Magazine: “The workaday building has a new life – as a stunning contemporary workplace.”
Space: 1300 sq.ft.
- Manage and co-ordinate the design and construction to provide a cost effective turnkey project
- Co-ordinate new gas and electric supplies to building
- Strip back clean and repaint existing brickwork and grit blast and paint exposed steel work
- Undertake internal fit out including decoration, floor finishes, partitions and glazed screens
- Undertake design works and develop concept for the interior design and fit out
- Install new heating system and undertake power and data installation
- Install new kitchen and toilet area and plumb into existing connection
- Supply and erect new office furniture