How can we help you?
WorkBox have a wealth of experience and knowledge within our project management team having the ability to deliver all levels of projects. Whether it’s a small office fit out or a multi-million-pound new build, our team are there for you.
When we engage with our clients on any project, we assign a dedicated and experienced project management team from start to finish. No matter what size or complexity the project our ethos is to implement a suitable team to guide and support you and your company through the process. It is vital to the success of any project that specific quality, budget and timeline goals are discussed, carried out and completed to your brief, approval and total satisfaction.
Our Key Services:
- Employers Agent and Cost Management – Specific and direct services offered to our clients which includes issuing and management of a project tender, cost analysis, selection of contractors, contract administration, management of budget, programme an cost applications.
- Project Management -The provision of an experienced and thorough project management service to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and with the minimum of variation and hassle. Working hand in hand with the Cost Management and Architectural process to ensure a comprehensive successful result. Monitoring contractor delivery, quality management,adherence to Building Regulations and Planning Conditions throughout the process, ensuring our clients are kept up to date at all times through a single point of contact.
CDM Principal Designer – The WorkBox UK offer a Principal Designer service in line with the CDM Regulations 2015, the key elements we offer to ensure a project runs safely are:
- Collate the Pre-Construction information
- Provide information for the Design Team to control risks
- Plan, Manage & Monitor the Health & Safety of the Project
- Liaise with the Principal Contractor to manage safety and risk during construction
- Review the final Health & Safety file